♪ “Sleigh Ride” by The Ronettes Last shift before Christmas! Come on! Whoa! (resonance) What the dickens…?! (gasps) Cor, look at that! It’s food from the future! Cheers, guv’nor! ♪ Ring ting-a-ting-a-ling too ♪ Ding-a-ling-a-ling ding-dong-ding ♪ Come on, it’s lovely weather ♪ For a sleigh ride together with you… Oi! Excuse me, sir, you can’t park there. – For Winston.
– Ooh, I’ll take care of that! – Merry Christmas.
– ♪ Come on, it’s lovely weather ♪ For a sleigh ride together with you… Oi-oi! Nice jacket, bruv. Oh, cheers, mate! Thanks, future man. (gasps) Mmm! It’s a 90! Have a look at what you’ve won! – (mooing)
– (tooting) There’s your van… – and a trip to Tasty Town!
– (audience) Ooh! Busy night? (snorts) What a night! – Daddy!
– Hi, kids! Who’s ready for Christmas? Hungry, kids? Tesco. Delivering Christmas for 100 years.