—CHRISTMAS EVE IN A CLASSIC SLOVAK FAMILY— DEAR CHRIST I’d like : a phone 11, byonicle,
12 euro, blowjob, living car, syster DEAR CHRIST I’d like : a phone 11, byonicle,
12 euro, blowjob, living car, syster, truck DEAR CHRIST I’d like : a phone 11, byonicle,
12 euro, blowjob, living car, syster, tru DEAR CHRIST I’d like : a phone 11, byonicle,
12 euro, blowjob, living car, syster, trukk – Sam, what’re you doing? – I’m writing to Jesus, dad. What was that for?
– Ain’t seen you in a while so I slapped you, right? A letter to Jesus, what do we got here… Bionicle, 12 euro – pass…
A blowjob? Where’d you get that from?! – Well, from you, you said it was superb.
Shall I add another one? One for you, too.
– Ah, stop it, stop… And what do you mean by sister? – I want a sister.
– So I have to screw that godzilla again– eh, okay… – Pardon?
– Nothing, nothing… I’ll get mom, you keep writing…
– Good, good. – Son of a… [indistinct radio chatter]
[humming] – Hop! [indistinct radio chatter]
[humming] [indistinct radio chatter]
[humming] – Listen up, Dagmara, can’t you
be quieter at least on Christmas? I’m reading. – Mom!
– I don’t even want to now… – Ow! – I told you, don’t, at least on Christmas!
– But Laco, don’t yell all the time! – You keep cooking, don’t talk to me! – Sam, come here… my little darling. – Cheers, dad! Cheers!
– Don’t be cheering me up! Better watch yourself!
– Sorry. [singing a Christmas carol] – Ah, excellent. – Thank you, mom! – Don’t be so loud! – Enough?
– Yeah. ♬ Silent night ♬ [humming Silent night] [singing a Christmas carol] – You gon’ be eatin’ pasta on Christmas?!
– Stop beating him! – Shut up, you cooked it for him!
– Stop yelling at me all the time! – Pasta on Christmas… Why you cryin’?!
– Poor little Sam… – You gonna finish it. I wanna see an empty plate! [indistinct radio chatter] [indistinct radio chatter]
– Finished eating, honey? – Yes.
– My dear. Me and daddy are going to the living room, you wait here–
– Why? – Jesus is coming, okay?
– He’s coming? – You wait here.
– I wrote to him. – Yes, we know.
– Come! And you behave! You could have tidied up a little…
– God, why are you still mad at me? – The presents ain’t sorted yet…
– You’re always nagging me! [arguing] [arguing] – Where’d you put the star?!
– Nowhere, the son must have taken it! – Just stop! [arguing] [arguing] – What are you doing? – Sam?! Sam…
– Where’s Jesus? – Jesus?
– Jesus? – He got hurt… he broke his arm.
– He broke his leg. – Arm.
– Leg. – Armleg, that’s a part on the back.
– On the chest. – Don’t talk when I talk! – He didn’t have enough time so we had to help him. – You’re helping him? – That happens.
– Oh! – Come here, Sam…
– Little boy… – You thought Jesus didn’t exist…
– Yeah. – Happens to everyone.
– Yeah. Phew… – But St. Nicholas doesn’t exist! Goddamn rascal, get out and eat fish! Go!